Turbine Overhaul and Maintenance
ACMEI has the experience and knowledge to assist our customers in capitol parts repair and purchase. We will use our expertise to lower your capitol repair cost while increasing quality and reliability.
ACMEI team has the experience and contacts to channel the right parts to the right repair facilities. Component repair facilities have their areas of expertise. In order to maximize results a combination of repair facilities will enhance the quality of your capital parts package.
ACMEI will manage a partnership between the Customer, Field Service, and Repair Facilities to produce a low cost and TOP quality turbine overhaul.
Who we Serve:
ACMEI's goal is to provide the best turbine maintenance and outage services nationwide. Whether you are an Independent Power Producer, OEM, Service Provider , O&M contractor , Electric Co-Op, Refinery, or Chemical Plant, ACMEI is ready to work for you.
Our staff of experienced and highly skilled engineers, managers and technicians is adept at precision installation, machining and welding processes, which restore equipment to maximum performance.
We perform turbine repairs on all types of steam turbines including BHEL, SIEMENS, Alstom, Toshiba, Mitsubishi, Hitachi, General Electric, HTC, SEC and more.
Rotating Equipment Repairs:
- Bucket/Blade/Airfoil Removal and Installation
- Tenon Welding and Repair
- Shroud Cover Repairs and Replacement
- Lashing Lug Weld and Repair
- Removal/Installation of Erosion Shields
- Tie Wire Repairs and Replacement
- Slow speed balancing
- Bore plug removal and installation
- Complete T.I.R. and Dimensional Inspections
- Rotor Straightening
Stationary Equipment Repairs:
- Complete Partition Repair performed on Nozzles and Diaphragms
- Blade Ring Refurbishment/ Replacement
- Installation and Machining of Seals, Spill Strips, and Shaft Packing
- Flatness, Roundness, Drop, Horizontal, and Dishing Checks
- Valve Disassembly, Inspection and Assembly
In-House Machine Services:
- Thrust collar machining
- Coupling machining
- Many types of alignment machining and rotor body machining
- Journal Machining
Weld Buildup, Machining and Refurbishment Of:
- Turbine Shells and Casings
- Steam Seal Faces, Joint Faces
- Appendages and Setback Faces
- Packing and Spill Strip Hook-fits
- Radial and Axial Seals
Additional Shop Services:
- Complete Visual Inspection and Reporting
- Steam Path Audit
- In-House Complete Turbine Blast Clean and NDE Services
- Reverse Engineering
- Complete Retrofitting Services
- Stress Relieving and Heat Treating
- Coating and Metalizing Services
- Full Service Weld Shop
- Fabrication Services