Remote Data Analysis
'Get an Expert Onboard' with ACMEI's Remote Support Packages & get access to the help you need - when you need it, to get the best out of your Condition Monitoring & Maintenance activities.
- Telephone Technical Support Helpline linking to ACMEI's Condition Monitoring specialists
- Desktop Control Support - enable ACMEI's analysts to log onto your PC Desktop over the Internet and assist with real-time data analysis
- Personalized password-login Company mini-website
- Access to over 300 Technical Reference Documents & Application Papers, via the Technical Resource Library
- Online Novameter Vibration Training Programme
- Access to the Online Oil Diagnostic Manual - a comprehensive Oil Analysis Tool
- Personalized Discussion Boards
- Case Studies pages to record your condition monitoring success stories, troubleshoots and technical guides
ACMEI’s Online Vibration Training provides a detailed Training Programme for Vibration Analysts, combining the science of Vibration theory with practical, industrial Vibration Monitoring and Analysis.
Featuring detailed description, animations, diagrams and spectral plots - the Training Manual covers all the characteristics of Vibration, equipment selection, database set-up and data plots.
ACMEI is the ideal Training Resource for Beginner & Intermediate Vibration Analysts alike - it is currently being used by University of Portugal's Faculty of Mechanical Engineering as a training support aid for their MSc Maintenance Engineering students.