MVS ACMEI PVT LTD is the fastest growing condition monitoring and reliability maintenance services & consulting organization in India, Middle East and South East Africa.
It has become a household name across top customers in various segments like oil & gas, power generation, petro chemicals, steel & metals, mines & minerals, cement, paper and other process industries.
MVS ACMEI is the only company in the world to integrate advanced technology, trained and certified expert analyst in ASNT & ISO category Level-I, Level-II and Level-III and a delivery model that provides plant manager with equipment health condition and coreection advice which ensures machine uptime and reduce total maintenance spent with improved machine safety, health and environment.
MVS ACMEI has more than 200 plus analysts located across various regions to offer all condition monitoring services 24 x 7.
- 3+ RCFA specialists with global expertise to solve critical system problems.
- 5+ experienced trainers to offer onsite vibration, oil, infrared thermography and MCSA training programmes
- 5+ Analysts with 20+ years experience in Power, Metals , Oil & Gas , Paper, Cement , Sugar & Petro chemicals with ISO, ASNT Level III certification.
- 25+ ISO/ASNT CAT II Vibration Analysts with 10+ years experience in Similar Industry.
- 220+ engineers for data collection, analysis and correction engineers located across India, Middle East and South East Asia.
- On site technical expertise is one of the best in India
- Learning and Applying new technologies for early detection of the problems
- We offer correction services like balancing, laser alignment, and turbo-machine repair.
- Focus on solving Problems & Measuring benefits
- Network of Consultants to solve the Industry Problems
- RCFA / FEA / Structural / CFD analysis
- We bring accountability & Measurement to Key Performance Indicators
- Separate good from bad
- Knowing ahead - How Many ?
- Action Notes status
- Savings – KPIS
- We improve Plant / Equipment Performance, Reliability & Life of equipment / assets
- Have more than 220 Analysts & Engineers with expertise to serve the various Industries
- Sustainable, scalable programs
- Access to world-class expertise
- Proven technology
- Web-based reporting
- High ROI
- Delivered Program Management